Welcome, your Number is:

Samstag, 13. Juli 2013


























  • classmate: that song's old
  • me: your mum's old but you listen to her
  • *knocks chair down, stands on table, double flip off, high fives teacher, strip and run down the streets screaming yolo*







scars-are-secrets:

emmabr0wn:

•

Black and white advice blog, I follow back similar xo




recoveryofabrokenteen:

before-the-worst-comes:

Jjb

(via
TumbleOn)

these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog!
coastlineteens:

s-l-o-w-l-y-d-y-i-n-g:

mikilikacheetah:

m-oondreams:

satans-childrenn:

trig-ger:

ckings:

suicidal-but-im-fine:

gentle-soul-fragile-body:

i’m crying ok

This picture means so much to me. Because its exactly how I feel. omg.

omfg me

WHAT’S THIS FROM

if anyone knows what this is from please message me!! x

Queued, following back all blog types ♡

It’s from Skins! Deleted/ extra scenes

lol i bet 97% of the people who reblogged this don’t have a clue where this is from 

They shouldn’t have to know where it came from to be allowed to reblog it lmao





these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog!

asmileonherlipsscarsonherwrists:

you-said-this-is-suicide:

too-much-pain-to-handle:

A friend asked me why I attempted suicide again. This was my reply to him.

</3 “To know that I have got to go through another day of being invisible to everyone”

-









screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%fxckblonde:

p-raise:

electric-wish:

This is so beautiful, and so sad at the same time. Posts like this just make my heart twist and knot until I don’t know how I feel anymore.

omg this

✿ I blog pretty things




detention:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%




limooonconazucar:

used-and-dirty:

empieza-a-volar:

yo durante toda esta semana u.u

puro sueño loco xdd

con audífonos..

nationofskins:

follow for more skins


ab0utan0body:

3626 miles is a long way away :/sincerelyhappines:

(via TumbleOn)


thatrelatableblog:

Want more personal/relatable?

約束[Yakusoku]



the pretty reckless
where did jesus go



our-silentscreams:

;fuhreriscariot:







sincerelyhappines:

(via TumbleOn)its-okay-im-already-dead:

my-teen-quote:

Teen? Love Quotes?

Depression- self harm- suicide- advice blog. If you are suicidal please come speak to me. Stay Strong lovelies, xx
hopelessly-suicidal:

Depression/Self Harm/Advice blog.date:

wow
irresponsibleeyouth:

Bring Me The Horizon- Deathbeds
j-u-s-t-k-i-l-l-m-e:

.
frostbitten-nightmares:

broken-from-memories:

sail-away-dreamer:

I love you, even if you don’t follow me & I don’t know you. I want you to know that I care and I’d miss you if you go. You can always come to me for help, advice or just someone to talk to and keep you company. I’m here for all of you always.


via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad

Thomas Mann omfg have sex with me

therewillbe-bones:

skinnyasme:

silentsuicidetears:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner

.

b&w weightloss/ED/depression blog ~~ follow back similar
worth-lessss:

curiosity—killed-the-teenager:

basically

damagedperfection:

givingblowjobs:

ugh same


♡




a-suicidal-boy:

~broken-from-memories:

via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad
dreams-are—dreamt—by-dreamers:

blackened-by-sadness:

faked-smile-but-broken-heart:

nobody cares so i keep it all to myself.


-

It’s easier that way.break-down-and-shake:

I love looking at him her when she smiles.

untergewicht:

because that’s how Eating Disorders work
sincerelyhappines:

(via TumbleOn)

suicide-my-dear:

**TRIGGER WARNING*** This blog DOES NOT glorify/encourage eating disorders, suicide, or any form of self-harm. Im here anytime

d3pressed-but-well-dressed:

Mervedescendious:

unknowndecisions:

mofobian:


thekyraapproach:

xhromosomes:

energe:

no-lyfe-loser:

sunsetcrush:

“lets hope so because everyone i met so far is a bunch of cunts”

Laughing so hard because its so true

I think the person that wrote that didn’t understand the question.

i think they understood it perfectly

YUEP

It’s how I know it is real, actually.


yeth

Yep


pl4guedd:


look at the way he holds her. look at his facial expression. it’s as if he feels like if he lets her go, it will be forever. his desperation to stay holding on to her is simply rare. he’s holding her with the intention of never letting go. he needs her. and this is what I find beautiful.

If somebody held me like this I think I’d melt into the gravel.
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und?