Welcome, your Number is:

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013









justlikeheaven1996:

Photography, black and white, depressing.
♡Check out my blog♡
♡Check out my blog♡♡Check out my blog♡




podartejeansy:

<3






s-h-i-t-h-a-pp-e-n-s:

Wir sind so geboren, wir können rein gar nichts dafür. Alles an uns ist normal. Das was danach passiert, liegt an Menschen die sich um uns begeben oder an die Umgebung. Würdet ihr nicht so beschisse Menschen sein, wären wir nicht alle hier auf Tumblr und würden uns ausheulen. Menschen die sich wunderschön fühlen und andere verachten, weil sie nicht grad die schönsten sind, fühlt euch geboxt, getreten, verflucht.myheroworksfulltime:

Wat?










faith-has-run-dry:

love is hard on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/54731870/via/adelaidacrews

 Hearted from: http://thelonelydaughterofdeath.tumblr.com/post/42698924590


gr-nola:

abduce:

lightning—bolts:

ecsstassy:

bblackdiamonds:

prettyreckles:

relativityy:

letsl0vetonight:

I’m so obsessed with this no joke I reblog it every time I see it. 

this makes my stomach drops

only just understood this and woah it scares me

this is too real it felt like a stab in the stomach

wow

had to look up what this means & holy shit. this is so powerful.


this is perfection




  • Parents: Don't talk to people on the 

  • internet.

  • Me: Trust me, I try to get them to talk

  •  to me all the time and they don't want

  •  to.



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und?