Welcome, your Number is:

Montag, 10. Juni 2013








liv-ing-dead:

I’m here if you need someone to talk to x


littlelaurencupid:

This Wind Shakes My Soul
It Brings With It A Coldness That Can’t Be Broken
There’s No Shelter From This
There’s Nowhere To Hide
Maybe I Can Become Invisible…Maybe Just Maybe Invisibility Will Save Me
so-relatable-blog:

Most relatable posts here!
suicidemylove:

jedimasterhpc:

This is unacceptable.

This is sadwhisper-of-silence:

Cassie’s lovely suicide scene from Skins UK
skinny-until-i-am-dead:

caerula-mare:

someone sent this to me so i put it into that classic tumblr poetry layout cause I thought it deserved to be shared 

Are you sure that someone will understand? Perhaps they’ll try but I don’t think so. I don’t know. 


aslongasim-not-happy:

a-suicidal-boy:

he just sits down…

literally cannot stop staring at thisiescapefromreality:

h3lp-less:

what is this from?

skins



recoveryofabrokenteen:

broken-from-memories:

piercethesleepingcarlile:

felislowlydisappearing:

bookoffragilebones:

sarahfrancesyoung:

jonathanlivingstonseagull:

dullpale:

m-e-n-a-c-e:

This hurt my heart so much.. I can’t even..

If somebody said “goodbye” instead of “goodnight” to me i would make them promise i’d see/hear from them when i wake up and not get any sleep until they do

The other night I said goodbye to my mum instead of goodnight just to see what she would do, she did nothing. Then I come across this and it hit me hard.

I love you Meredith.

Oh wow! I can’t even..

…

Wow..

via
TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad






(via TumbleOn)
forgive-and-forget-everything:

sail-away-dreamer:

?Depressive black and white/ selfharm blog. *TRIGGER WARNING*


Nope


yanilavigne:

(Quotes here)
my-twisted-fantasie:

(via TumbleOn)recoveryofabrokenteen:

quiet-minds-sad-people:

Depression blog. Follow back if you ask. xoxo

(via
TumbleOn)
m-essed-up:

thinsiqnificant:

I’m always ignored. Every second of every day. Usually I don’t mind it, but if it’s by the people that I love and care about, it really hurts. I just feel unimportant.

If you ever need someone to talk to im here x
upallnightrrr:

I’m sorry..  on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/195TJY8





writteninthescarsonmyheart:

neverminditbitch:

♡

❤








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und?