Welcome, your Number is:

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013

watev-r:

pretty damn bad













Forcing your pets to spend time with you by closing the door








i’m just going to lie on my floor until i become attractive
image



redamancyx3:

This might be the single greatest thing I have ever seen.
laughingstation:

More FUNNY POST here!




Go to google translator, write Tumblr. English to Japanese. Then copy the Japanese letters and put Japanese to English. See the real meaning of Tumblr.





When your parents ask you to act like a normal person and you’re just like:

image






holdmebut-dontguideme:

So sad :(
















i can’t stop laughing omfg when you google search “gay” this nice little rainbow banner pops up for you omg it’s like a party



wonderlandphenomenon:

I’ve waited forever for this gif




If I were a teacher, I would try to figure out who had a crush on who, and I would make sure they were always paired up

image

image

image
image



ophelias-distress:

curiosity-destroyed-my-innocence:

micheledawnn:

I reblog this every time..  It gives me chills, just thinking about it. Because I could see myself doing this…

Aw

enjoy even the fuckin last moment of ur life.thats the point

laughingstation:

 
Souvenir of what I did to my hot chocolate in London ahah






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und?