Welcome, your Number is:

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013









cheer-medown:

freyalockpullan99:

I’m always that friend….

forever and ever.














fr4gilefuture:

thisthisthisthisthis
sincerelyhappines:

(via TumbleOn)

these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog
thatrelatableblog:

Want more personal/relatable?
recoveryofabrokenteen:


(via TumbleOn)
liv-ing-dead:

I’m here if you need someone to talk to x
a-suicidal-boy:

lonely-and-unloved:

goodbye

~
transparentcollection:

transparent

you-said-this-is-suicide:


too-much-pain-to-handle:

A friend asked me why I attempted suicide again. This was my reply to him.

</3 “To know that I have got to go through another day of being invisible to everyone”

d3pressed-but-well-dressed:

sad blog for sad teens





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und?